The winds of change are blowing...

OK I don't remember posting that last article. And given the amount of time it has been, again, between posts, it is no surprise. I am feeling better some days and others not so much. But next week we can change the clock. I will set up my timer on the light on the clock next to my bed and maybe start to feel better. Oh and get back on my little white pill. Did not realize I have been skipping that one. But with the added cardiac meds, to dang many pills for a TBI to remember.

And with that ladies and gentlemen I am going to try and post a month of GRATITUDE.

November 1st - My Faith in the Atonement of my Savior Jesus Christ.

November 2nd-My Family.

Tomorrow will be number 3 and I am going to try and stay on top of this, this year. Some with photos, some without. But all with my Gratitude.

Comments

Popular Posts