Follow me Fridays...

I was blerking around this morning, looking at some cute decorating blogs. I found some cool link up posts on several different blogs. They call it "Follow me Friday". It is a way to develop more followers on your blog, ones who are interested in reading what you have to say, seeing what you are doing, and doing themselves the things you have to share. What a cool idea.

SOOOOO...if you what to follow me, go over there to the left hand side of my blog, scroll down and FOLLOW. You will get my updates as I post. They say it's smooth like butta!

I am craving buttered toast with strawberry jam RIGHT NOW. So I am going to go make some, get ready for my jam packed weekend, and hit the bricks.

Follow me Fridays, just for fun!

Friday Follow

Comments

Busted Kate said…
Hello there!! I'm here for the Friday Follow, just saying howdy. I'm following you now, and please feel free to swing by my blog too!

http://www.bustedplumbing.com

Happy Friday, and hope you have a great weekend :-)
EmcogNEATO! said…
I'm from Friday Follow too! Nice to meet you and I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
le Chef said…
I love that tea bag quote! LOL
My sister has scrambled brains too, but it's fine, because now she gets into all sorts of fun. :)
new friday follower
Shelley said…
Your German Chocolate Cupcakes look AMAZING!!!! I love finding good recipe blogs!

Visiting from Friday Follow! I'm a new follower! Love for you to come visit me!

Have a great weekend!
~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag
Debbie said…
I am a new follower from Friday Follow! I hope you got your jam yesterday:)
joeandbridge said…
Good Morning! Happy Friday Follow! (on Sunday-lol) I am your newest follower. Come visit me :) and have a great weekend! Shoot me an email if you'd like me to subscribe, twitter or facebook.

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.com
Following back from Follow Friday!@ Thanks for stoping by!

Cheryl

Popular Posts