Here it is. 12;30am and the birds outside are singing. No I did not post that incorrect. AM as in after midnight folks! Singing over the joyful feed I placed in the feeders today I guess. Mental reminder, never ever fill them again.

But on a good note, I am still an absentee blogger because I am in the sunshine working in my garden. Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red and White Onions, Butter crunch Lettuce, Okra, Sugar melt Peas, Pole Beans, Beets, and Carrots, OH an Potatoes. And the MAMMOTH Sunflowers!

I also planted a Queen Elizabeth Rose (pink) and Bridal Wreath in honor of #19, just about 60 more days people...the calender is counting down faster and faster. The invitations are done, I have to print them. And then she can send them out this weekend. Oh man!

Well I am going to brave the BOOGIE man and go take down the Bird Feeder. And maybe catch some ZZZZZZZ's.

Comments

Jessica said…
I'm going to be jealous of your great garden. I still might plant one after we get back... if we ever go.

Popular Posts