Falling off the wagon....

and into a mountain of laundry is not the way to start off the week. I have fallen off my FLYING lessons. Whilst the whole fam-damily was home over Thanksgiving break, I broke routine. And that my Internet friends sucks. I now have more laundry (sigh, again) than Imelda has shoes. And I have not made my bed for a solid week. So I guess I better kick it into to high gear and get functional this week. I am hosting a cookie exchange this coming weekend and want to also have my kitchen painted.

But here is the weird thing. I have been perseverating on paint colors for about 2 months. (long story) I found the color on a plate, bought the plates, and have been kind of scared about painting my kitchen blue. You see I am a green girl. I have had green in my kitchen for the past 18 some years. I love green. But it is time for a change. MY hate-a-fair with blue has some pretty ugly roots. But I figure what a great way to work through all that with a blue kitchen, right?? Will last night #14 set the table and used the new dishes. And let me till you eating on blue plates felt REALLY REALLY weird. They are a soft robin egg blue. And it made my food feel weird. I know, I am crazy right? But seriously, thank goodness I bought these dang plates at the Dollar Tree, cause I don't think I can eat another meal from them. So I guess if I am going to paint the kitchen blue I better stick to getting plain ole white plates. OIE, for the love of a paint color, whats a girl to do?

Comments

Renee Campbell said…
Oh goodness! Those plates HAVE to go if your food feels weird on them. So back to the drawing board for colors? What about a blue/green?

Popular Posts