Gobble Gobble and all that Jazz...

OK, first and foremost, no pictures. My camera batteries are dead. And I can not find my charger. Oh well. I guess I will have to rely on my words to get my point across today. Today I am thankful. Period. No if ands or buts. I have a very fulfilling life. I have been blessed to numerous times to post. But let's me just share a few.

Marriage, is hard. And at times I hate it. But he is my beloved and I am his. We fight alot. But last night I listed to a voice of reason and realized I just get way to intense at times. I need to really try harder to give more of myself to him. I think he might appreciate that.
Children. Why God figured I was the woman to bring up these daughters of mine I will never know, well maybe someday. They are my light. They are the reason I get out of my pajama's and take a shower some days. I find myself learning more from them that I can give. I took it for granted for a really long time this gift of motherhood. And it a took a Brain Injury to make me realize how much I was missing. And that rolls right into number 3.
My Brian Injury. I am grateful that that life altering moment happened. I know that sounds a little off. But I was on a pretty fast paced career path. I was at the point of being willing to turn the family responsibility of nurturer over to the Handsome Husband. He was willing to give up his career and be the stay-at-home dad. But one day on an icy sidewalk changed all of that. It was humbling. It was scary. And I am grateful.
Religion. Wow, how do I list all that my Savior has provided for me. I know his gospel is true. Amen.
Talents. I realize I have been blessed with the ability to try new things and succeed. Not many things do I fail at. I have a tendency to hide those things. But with that said, I have been trying to share. More. My Mother had a saying, "Use it up, wear it out, make do, or do without". I think that can apply to your talents and ability's as well.

So with much gratitude in my heart I wish all of my friends and family Happy Thanksgiving. I am the one blessed to have you in my life. I am a better person for your examples. I have so much to learn and so far to go. But with your company this adventure we call life will be made so much sweeter.

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. J.F.K.

Comments

Popular Posts