2/14, 3/14 and 4/14

OK so I kinds crashed and burned with my BIG plans to post a photo a day of 14 things I am grateful for. But really it was the best of intentions. So for day 2, 3 and 4....let's just say my life is sooooo blessed that I was overcome with the spirit of gratitude and was unable to carve out the 90 seconds it would have took each night to post.

Starting with Friday I am grateful for Modern Medicine. #14 ran into some complications. She has had to have some extensive lab studies done. Her Liver Functions are elevated and we need to find out why.

Saturday...I am so grateful that I have parents that joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I was able to take all three of my daughters to the Dallas Temple for a special Primary activity. We got to meet the Temple President and listen to him speak. Then the children had the opportunity to sing for him. It was such a wonderful day and the spirit was so strong, each one of my daughters felt it and recognized it. It was AWESOME.

Sunday...tonight I am grateful for the freedom of religion this country provides me. I can worship without fear. I have a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He is my Savior and Redeemer. I am also a Daughter of God. This not only give me purpose but confirms my self worth as a woman. It gives me courage as a mother. And roots my faith as an eternal wife to a husband who loves me, for the person that I am.

Tomorrow I PROMISE I will carry my camera. This weekend in one of the MANY comings and goings, while in the car with FGB (Farm Girl Barbie ;) We spotted a MONSTER Deer. I made her stop the car, turn around and take some photos. I felt just like a Wyoming girl for a moment. But my point is this, I DID NOT HAVE MY CAMERA on me! So I PROMISE to myself I will make sure the batteries are charged and carry it with me for the next 10 days, at least. I PROMISE.

Comments

Jessica said…
And I am grateful to be part of your grateful days!

Popular Posts