Open up WIDE...


and say CHEESE! I love PIZZA, almost more than I love donuts. We eat alot of pizza here at Casa Loco. My Mom used to make homemade pizza almost every weekend. It was just one of those staple comfort foods growing up. So about a week ago I decided to make homemade pizza. I even went so far as to go and borrow my Dad's good pans and talk him into giving up one of his cutting boards.
Well the dough was not as hard as I figured. The rolling was easier than a pie. Everyone had fun decorating them. We wound up with a supreme; sausage, peppers, onion and pepperoni. And one extra cheese and pepperoni (that's the one you see here). It smelled yummy. And it was shear torture waiting for them to come out of the oven, get cut and cool off a bit. My mouth was watering....(can you just imagine?) Wow first bite..so cheesy, just the right about of sauce, the spice from the pepperoni, then nothing. Yup nothing. Bland, yuck, almost gross. Guess what I forgot to add to the dough...SALT. Go figure. But it all got ate up and now the girls want more. So with the handsome husband being home this weekend I believe I will be making more HOMEMADE Pizza! Hope you have had a snack...




Comments

Renee Campbell said…
Oh no!! You will have to do it again for sure, homemade pizza is delicious!
Jessica said…
I love homemade pizza! it's so easy, and the kids love it

Popular Posts